Toll free number : Benefits and FAQs
Variety of toll free number so customers can phone your business free of charge. You can choose the instantly recognizable 800 number prefix or choose from 888, 877, 866, 855, and 844 numbers. You can also create a custom toll free number to reinforce your company branding.
Numbers are competitively priced, so you can use them for all of your business needs. Minute bundles range from 1,000 to 100,000 minute sets to satisfy even the highest-volume users. Additional minutes are available for automatic purchase.
Benefits of toll free number:
Hassle-free number transfers and affordable options.
- Seamlessly and quickly transfer your existing toll free number from other providers.
- Available with every edition, toll free number is competitively priced. So you can have dedicated 800 or vanity numbers for different business or marketing needs.
- Toll free minutes come in bundles, with packages that can accommodate every budget. If you exceed your bundle limit, you can purchase additional minutes to eliminate service interruptions.
Enhance your company’s visibility with custom vanity 800 numbers.
- Choose a unique phone number from large inventory or create your own custom vanity 1-800 number.
- Reinforce brand recognition with 800-number services. Make it easier for prospects and customers to remember your company phone number (toll free number).
- So it Increases marketing effectiveness by adding an easy-to-recall vanity 1-800 number on billboards and online advertising.
- Your toll free number can use for both voice calls and fax.
Deliver exceptional service.
- Gain national reach with 800 numbers (Toll free number) to instantly expand your business with minimal additional overhead.
- Reduce sales barriers by offering toll free service prospects and customers can call your company from anywhere in North America without incurring toll charges.
- Assign a dedicated 800 number for the duration of a marketing campaign, so target customers can reach you directly and you can better track campaign success.
- Never miss an important customer call. You can route calls to your numbers anywhere in the world at any time. When you’re traveling, you can set answering rules to send calls to your smartphone, any office location, or even several devices at once.
Toll-free numbers FAQs:
Can I make international calls from my toll-free number?
- Yes, you can make calls to anywhere in the world. You can also forward your calls to any international number.
- Callers located outside of North America cannot call you using your toll free number.
Will I be charged if I use this number as my caller ID when making outgoing calls?
- No. There’s no charge when you choose to display your company name and phone number as your caller ID.