Toll free number can be a valuable asset, giving customers a convenient, cost-free way to reach you by phone or text message. Easy to remember catchy toll-free or vanity numbers are for businesses willing to build-up a stable international presence. It gives a unique and established image of your business which helps in creating a strong presence of your business.
Advantages of Toll Free Number for Business :
- Look official: A toll free number makes your business appear more professional and more established
- Build your brand: Select a number that’s easy for customers to remember (Toll Free India ). Many businesses choose vanity numbers that include the company name or catchy words to further reinforce their brands, such as 1-800-FLOWERS or 1-888-NEW-CARS. Choose from toll free numbers beginning with 800, 888, 877, 866, 855 or 844. Implementing a vanity or toll-free number in business such as 1-800-Smile or 1-800-Call-Us is much simpler to remember than 10 digit number.
- Unify your image: If your team is spread out across different cities, you can present a unified image to customers with one number and multiple 4-digit extensions for you and your colleagues.
- Broaden your exposure: Convey a bigger presence, beyond a local area code. Great for business who want to advertise to a wider audience.
- Send business texts: Toll free numbers can also provide convenient capabilities like support for texting, call forwarding, call screening, and call transfer.
Toll Free Number
The toll free number that provides these capabilities are a lot more affordable than you expect. Hence the Toll free number at lower cost is a great start. With flat monthly rates and no per-minute charges, they’re one of the lowest-priced available.
So You can transfer an existing number free, or get a new number instantly. With no contracts and practically unlimited calling without hidden charges. Hence get call forwarding, advanced call handling, and the convenience of answering calls. Using the mobile phone, tablet or computer, all included in your monthly plan.