Why Telnxo is Best Virtual Receptionist Services Provider
What is Virtual Receptionist?
The definition of a virtual receptionist is an outsourced call handling operative trained to manage your calls exactly as an in-house member of staff would, but from another office.
We define a virtual receptionist as a highly-skilled telephone agent trained in a full range of receptionist skills including message taking, switchboard call forwarding or call patching, diary management, order taking, emergency call response and much more.
Modern virtual receptionists are usually based in a call center or contact center and work in a team of operatives who treat their role as a profession, appreciating the vital first impression it plays in the public face and reputation of a business. Business clients rarely select virtual receptionists who work alone or from home due to their inability to answer more than one call at once, or provide guaranteed, break-free receptionist cover throughout the working day and at weekends.
Call center virtual receptionists are regularly and thoroughly trained in advanced call handling techniques such as coping with emotionally distressed callers, handling angry callers and communicating with callers who have a hearing or speech impediment.
Latest call handling technology facilitates the transfer of calls from your existing telephone number or telephone line out to the call center virtual receptionist without any indication to the caller. The result is completely seamless, to your customer our virtual receptionist appears to be sitting in your office, with access to all the information your own employee would have, and able to handle any inquiry you wish them to be trained in.
How Telnxo helps You…..
A virtual receptionist works remotely in a call center, home office, or similar space. There are many services to choose from. Service hours and availability, additional features and support, as well as pricing varies across competitors. Once you choose a service provider, they typically generate a phone number for you. After that phone number has been generated, the service provider will then request that you forward your current calls to the new number. This way, existing customers that have your old number, or call your cell phone, will be routed to your new receptionist service.
Why choose Telnxo as a Best Virtual Receptionist Services Provider?
The customer service department is typically the first line of contact a customer has with a business. Unfortunately, small businesses aren’t usually able to afford full-time receptionists and customer service reps. This is where a virtual receptionist comes into play. A virtual and secure phone system for business can be a cost-effective way for small businesses and startups to get access to better customer service without breaking the bank.
Telnxo provides the best Virtual Receptionist Services in India. It provides the best solution for Startup Businesses who don’t have a big budget. It answers every call live and never let your callers go automatically to voicemail. You can forward your existing phone number to us or take advantage of your free assigned local phone number you’ll get at signup. You can use both numbers in your business contact details if you’d like.
Features of Telnxo Virtual Receptionist
- Welcome Greetings:- Use customized welcome message with a human touch for your clients. It will give a great experience to your customers.
- Never Miss Any Lead:- You will get real-time notification of all the calls which missed, through Emails. We make sure you never miss any call.
- Multiple Extensions:- We provide multiple extensions on a single IVR number based on department wise staff to attend calls. IVR improves your business & customer satisfaction.
- Call Recording:- Track your all calls for monitor and quality purpose. it may help you to increase efficiency in your business.
Telnxo Provide Live Phone Answering service
- Calls are answered in your business name
- Calls are answered by a real human operator based in Australia
- Capture more calls and give your sales a boost
- Turn the service on during certain hours of the day
- Monitor your usage of the service
- You get a number of calls included each month, and excess calls are charged according to your plan – the length of the call does not increase the cost
- Quick and simple to set up
- Works with your existing receptionist or as a standalone service to help you answer more calls
Advanced Call Screening
You can say goodbye to intrusive calls from sales people and telemarketers! Your virtual receptionist is adept in the art of call screening in a professional and friendly way with Telnxo. Your virtual receptionist will first take down information from the caller and then give you the details of the call and ask if you’d like them to transfer the call to you.
Telnxo is the best-in-class Cloud Telephony Solution. So with Telnxo live virtual receptionist handling, you can connect with Telnxo Service for 24×7. And you are not missing any business opportunity So that all your customers are taken care of.
How much does it cost?
Pricing is affordable and starts from $29 per month (plus GST) with 20 calls included. Each additional call then incurs a charge depending on your plan, with the $29 plan charging extra calls at $1.50 per call. For more information about costs, refer to our Recommended Services below.